Sightseeing & activities in Riezlern in the Kleinwalsertal valley
Whether in summer or winter, you’ll never be bored during your holiday in the Kleinwalsertal valley. There is plenty on offer besides the pistes, hiking trails and bike routes: from cultural highlights and exciting evenings in the Kleinwalsertal Casino to relaxing health and well-being offers, there is something for all ages and tastes.
We’ve put together a bad weather programme and a list of excursions for all year round for the whole family. As you can see, the Alpen Select Lodge is your perfect starting point for various activities!
Book your holiday »
Here you book at the best price!
- Bergschau 1122: in the event room at the Walserhaus in Hirschegg, daily from 8 am to 6 pm; interactive exhibition on geology, nature and culture in the Kleinwalsertal valley
- Evangelical church: in Hirschegg “Am Berg”; worship on Sunday at 10 am
- Walser museum: local museum in the centre of Riezlern
- Exhibition “Austrian gendarmerie, German customs officers – 125 years of the customs treaty in the Kleinwalsertal valley”: in the Sternpassage, Walserstraße 61 in Riezlern
- War memorial: underneath the Kreuz guesthouse in Hirschegg; memorial chapel to commemorate those who fell during the war
- Ski museum: in the Walserhaus event centre (1st + 2nd floor); daily from 9 am to 5 pm (high season) and Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (low season)
- Energieplatz Wildental: place of power with strong, magnetic radiation; energising and invigorating effect, some visitors even report healing effects; guided tours in summer and winter
- Casino Kleinwalsertal: in Riezlern, games daily from 4 pm (excluding 24 December); “Cuisino” restaurant and dance bar
- Schwefelquelle (sulfur spring): in Riezlern after the Leidtobel-bridge along the Breitachweg towards Riezlern; there are fountains and benches at the "Mineralquelle Hoell"; healing effect on theumatism, repisatory diseases and circulatory problems
- Naturkneippbereich Kesselschwand (Kneipp water-treading basin): in Riezlern; water-treading basin with fresh mountain water
- Naturkneippbereich Rohrweg (Kneipp water-treading basin): in Hirschegg; water-treading basin with loungers
- Klang-Energie-Zentrum: Riezlern, by appointment only; holistic therapy, organic cosmetic treatments and massages
Picture source: Kleinwalsertal Tourismus eGen, Christian Seitz